Teaching Martial Arts: The Way of the Master is the classic text for martial arts instructors. In a revolutionary approach, Sang H. Kim Ph.D has blended his extensive knowledge of martial art training with modern and classical teaching methodology to create a system of teaching martial arts for the 21st century.
This expanded 2nd edition is filled with practical information to help you lead your students from white belt to black belt and beyond including detailed methods for:
- planning classes at every skill level
- motivating students
- organizing seminars and demonstrations
- preparing for competitions
- reducing dropouts
- developing your curriculum
- teaching children of all ages
- effectively using equipment
- managing disruptive students
- making classes fun and exciting
BONUS SECTION: Launching a Martial Arts School, a step by step guide to opening your own martial arts school is included in this second edition.
Author: Sang H. Kim
Editions: Kindle, Nook, iPad, Android, Softcover