Modified Wing Chun Kuen is your guide to the principles and the science behind the art. John A. Douvillier takes you beyond the traditional movements of the classical Wing Chun forms, to the concepts that make the tools and techniques of the forms work.
Modified Wing Chun Kuen includes:
- Short history of the art
- Principles of Percussive Combat
- Footwork skills to master your balance and take the balance of your opponent
- Fundamental low line kicks and the dangers of high line kicks
- Defensive and Offensive Wing Chun tools
- The Science of Punching
- The Art of Chi Sau
- Training methods and tools
- Simple, Effective, Efficient, Effortless and Natural (SEEEN) fighting techniques
Modified Wing Chun Kuen is a foundational textbook that will guide a student from neophyte (White Sash) through expert (Black Sash) in the Art of Wing Chun Kuen.
Author: John Douvillier
Editions: Kindle, Nook, iPad, Android, Softcover